Our call for projects is now open.
Arpaviva Foundation is accepting produced and mastered album projects from composers and ensembles for our 2020/21 releases.
We welcome artists of distinct individuality exploring acoustic, electro-acoustic, improvisation, electronic, experimental music, and sound art.
Arpaviva Foundation is a US 501(c)(3) based in Los Angeles and Paris. Selected projects receive partial funding. In addition, we support and represent artists in their fundraising efforts through fiscal sponsorship.
Artist’s matching contributions range between $1,750 – $2,000.
All submissions are reviewed by our board, and a limited number of projects are selected per year.
There is no fee to apply.
Send a brief project description with links to draft or finished recordings to:
Do not send mp3 or .wav files.
This call is open through April 15.
Our album releases include:
- Inclusion into the Arpaviva catalog and distributed to streaming, download and physical sites including: Spotify, Deezer, Pandora, and Amazon.
- Creation of a unique artist page on the Arpaviva webpage
- Create album art / layout, including codes
- Create liner notes in English
- Create and send press kits along with digital / physical albums to 100+ reviewers, and terrestrial and internet radio stations
- Create a YouTube video on the Arpaviva channel
- Manage yearly royalty distributions
- Artist’s activities are part of our ongoing Arpaviva promotional efforts
Before you send us your work, review our releases to see if what you’re sending might be a good fit.
Follow us on Facebook.